This private instruction session gives you the opportunity to learn how to effectively massage your infant.
You will learn:
- Early infant communication
- Interpreting crying and time out cues (and coping)
- Effective comforting techniques
- The healing process of newborns and how to adapt massage so it is gentle enough yet gives very powerful benefit to your little newborn.
Benefits of Infant & Newborn Massage:
- Aids in bonding process between parent and child
- Increases communication skills through touch
- Alleviates digestive discomfort (colic)
- Supports the growth of nerve pathways
- Enhances sleep
You can also can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (937) 478-5620
Monday: 7AM – 12:00PM
Tuesday and Thursday: 8AM – 1PM *afternoon and evening as requested
Saturday: 7AM – 12:00PM
In order to best serve you and others, please give 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
8501 Old Troy Pike, Suite 190
Huber Heights, OH 45424