What is Raindrop Technique?
This technique involves applying Young Living essential oils to spine, neck and feet. Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines unique, targeted massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The technique, developed by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
There are numerous benefits of the Raindrop Technique. Here are just a few:
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align.
- Non-Manipulative Technique – No manipulation as in chiropractic is performed. The oils help support the body to come back into harmony by opening energy flow throughout the body.
- Reduce Normal Daily Stress – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Aid the Body’s Natural Response to Irritation and Injury – Thyme and Oregano may support the immune, respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. They are strong antioxidants.
- Eases Muscle Discomfort after Exercise – Muscles that are tense and in minor discomfort due to exercise will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils may reduce tension.
- Support Healthy Immune System – Thyme and Oregano essential oils may support a healthy immune system.
- Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the “brain’s emotional computer”.
Information provided by: Novavita Ecuador
You can also can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (937) 478-5620
Monday: 7AM – 12:00PM
Tuesday and Thursday: 8AM – 1PM *afternoon and evening as requested
Saturday: 7AM – 12:00PM
In order to best serve you and others, please give 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
8501 Old Troy Pike, Suite 190
Huber Heights, OH 45424